Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday

Wow ! Finally had a day to myself.Woke up and had my coffee in peace.Spent some time on the computer checking e-bay and catching up on Violette's website.Got dressed and headed out to a yard sale and the Habitat for Humanity Store.I spent about 2 hours in the HFHS,believe it or not.Found some things for my altered books ,e-bay and a couple of treasures for myself.
It was around 2:00 when I got home .Made lunch,straightened up the house and washed a couple loads of laundry.
Enjoyed the pool for a couple of hours.It felt wonderful just to have time to myself and enjoy the warmth of the sun and the coolnest of the water.
Was planning to work on some art projects tonight but a friend came over , so didn't get to it.
All an all it was a peaceful and relaxing day.

No comments: