Wednesday, June 01, 2011

~ Lemon Balm Bread ~



Since the lemon balm is doing so well I've been looking for recipes that contain lemon balm . Last week I tried this recipe for lemon balm bread I found on Cooks.com , click here for recipe ~
http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,194,149170-234203,00.html ~.


I highly recommend this recipe if you like a very lemony flavor , it's delicious , so I plan to make a few loaves to freeze soon.




What's your favorite Lemon Balm recipe ?

~ Happy Herbal Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I've not tried lemon balm bread, though we have made lemon balm cookies - delicious.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks for posting this recipe. I'm going to bake one of these and see how we like it. I have a huge lemon balm plant in my herb garden.