Tuesday, June 05, 2007

No Lounging for Me !

Didn't get to lounge by the pool this past weekend , don't know what I was thinking. Saturday , I spent most of the morning packing and shipping some stuff I sold on e-bay. Saturday was like grand central station here , company all day and my youngest daughter's boyfriend wanted to take us out for dinner.I was planning to go to wal-mart after dinner , needed to pickup some items for the baby shower , I was helping host Sunday. My sister , Aunt and her boyfriend came over and I didn't get to wal-mart , so I had to go Sunday morning.

We had my SIL's baby shower Sunday . She received so many clothes , seems everyone wanted to buy those cute girl clothes. Last week , her doctor said they were going to induce labor a couple of weeks early , she has gestational diabetes and they don't want the baby to get large. Glad we decided to have the shower this month , we didn't want to have it in July because of vacations.

We finally got the much needed rain Saturday night.The garden will keep me busy now.

Monday I went with my oldest daughter for an ultrasound. We thought we would find out the sex of the baby , but it was to early to tell. They sent her for a ultrasound because they thought she might be further along than we first thought. Turns out she isn't and they projected her due to be Nov 23 instead of the 28th. So I guess we might be at the hospital for Thanksgiving.

My youngest daughter went to the doctor Wed. , her projected due date is Dec. 15th.

I started this post Tuesday and was going to start over , but I decided I would just add to it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post! I bet it's exciting knowing that there is a new baby on the way! CONGRADULATIONS! Although it would be good if it weren't during Thanksgiving..but such is life. :) I'm sooo glad that there was finally some rain! Hope that it rains again and again but not tooo much. That can be bad too. LOLOLOL Anyhoo great post!
*HUGS*

J C said...

Goodness, babies everywhere! You are going to be one busy grandma!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

It's so exciting with all these babies coming!!! Your youngest daughter is due on my birthday - heehee - if she has a girl Lisa is a good name. LOL!!! :)
You really are going to be one busy gal! I can't remember the last time I got to hold a baby - I love babies!!
XOXO