Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Take Time to Smell the Butterfly Roses


I finally took sometime to create this little Garden Fairy. She's an altered creation titled " Take Time to Smell the Butterfly Roses". It felt good to make something , its been awhile since I've had time to do any art. I've listed her on e-bay and hope she sells. If you enjoy making altered art , checkout e-bay. Altered art seems to do well on e-bay , I've sold an altered Garden book and another piece on e-bay. I just need to get busy and create more items to sell.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooo she's sooo cute! I hope that she sells as well. I bet the lucky owner of her will be overjoyed because she is soo adorable.
Thanks for sharing!
*HUGS*

Janet said...

She is adorable! I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling her.

Pam Aries said...

Joyce ANNE!! Your crow pages are on the waaaay! ..I am so sorry they were late!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

This is adorable JoyceAnne..simply adorable! I know she will sell quickly!
XOXO

gma said...

Very very cute!!! Love altered books too. Have a great day
xo

Pam Aries said...

I love your altered Fairy! How Cool!

Naturegirl said...

Love it! So perfectly charming!What creativity!hugs NG

Mahala said...

She's so sweet...

J C said...

That is really sweet!