Thursday, May 19, 2011

Enjoying Spring .........................


Curious J and Little Froggy enjoy a ride around the farmette with Pa.




Then they had fun double ....................

Swinging !


Little Froggy has been with me 3 days this week , he had a stomach virus. But it didn't stop him from eating the small carrots we dug out of the garden.




I love the way they play until they just fall a sleep sitting up


or .....................




hanging over the couch (LOL).






~ Spring Blessings ~


JoyceAnn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've worn them out! Such precious pictures.

Teresa

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Double-swinging... why did'nt I figure that one out when I was a kid. I would swing for hours. Those sleeping anywheres; anyhow pictures are so cute. We are slowly starting to enjoy Spring around these parts. WOW, we had a lot of rain.