Monday, February 05, 2007

Birthday / Frida / And a Mermaid


Saturday night my oldest daughter and her husband cooked steak and pork chops for my husband's birthday. His birthday was yesterday , but they wanted to celebrate saturday night.


SUNDAY - A day of rest and creating - good for the soul !


I decided to do another self portrait for the Frida swap , still working on it.Glad Pam changed the due date.


I'm posting a mermaid atc , I created this weekend.I couldn't get a good photo of it.My new camera is the pits.Well anyway , I did this mermaid with watercolor pencils and glitter pens.I added some real seashells ,sea glass and glittered sand.She's not a great work of art , but she's cute and was fun to create.

1 comment:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

oooh a mermaid! Glad you are busy creating!
XO