Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It Works ...............................

Monday after I dropped my camera in a bucket of water , I brought it back in the house , took the batteries out and placed it front of a fan for the day. Yesterday we had a cool day and the heat was running , so I sit the camera on the heat vent and left it there all day and overnight. This morning I decided I was going to give it a try , really wasn't expecting much , since I thought it was ruined. But it actually worked ( yay ) , so I went outside and started snapping pictures. I weeded around the daylilies yesterday , they're growing fast.

We got some much needed rain Monday night , the garlic looks like it has grown an inch since then. The plants and seeds should thrive now.


The chickens aren't so happy , they've been confined to the fenced in area now that I have plants in the garden. Their egg production has really picked up over the last 2 weeks , gathered 7 eggs today.


The lettuce has sprouted ............................



and look at the strawberry plants I bought last week from a local lady that had an ad on craigslist. I need to get them planted soon.


and yes ......... we're still waiting (LOL).
~ Many Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the camera works! All those plants are looking pretty amazing. I'm still waiting for the farm to turn green here.

Teresa

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Gees, those ladies are making us wait also. Can't wait to see the babies. We still have a ton of snow on the ground so nothing is green outside around our parts. But soon, soon I say. Yay for your camera.

Callie Brady said...

Happy Days! That is so great that you took those steps to dry the camera out... I'm sure you saved it! Love the photos.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Glad you camera is working now!

Those darlings will be here as
soon as they are ready. They
don't want to get ahead of
themselves. lol!


God Bless You and Yours!!!