Thursday, February 09, 2012

Native Garden Angel .................................................



There was a beautiful sunrise yesterday , I love seeing the colors behind the silhouetted trees.


My friend Judie ask what was hanging in the tree near the garden when I posted the pics of Little Froggy and Mojo in my last post. So here she is , it's my garden angel. I originally hung her there to help scare the deer off , but now she just keeps watch over the garden. She's no longer a threat to the deer after being there so long unless I add perfume or cologne to her dress.




Blessings


JoyceAnn

4 comments:

Comfrey Cottages said...

She is so sweet!!! xxx

AkasaWolfSong said...

I love your garden angel JoyceAnn...good idea!!! In more than one way, eh?

And yes, that is a beautiful sunrise. :)

Radiant Blessings to You!

Anonymous said...

She's sweet!

J C said...

Thanks JoyceAnn. She's peaceful looking.