Thursday, September 06, 2007

Busy Week ~~~ Need another Vacation !!




I started this post last week and never finished it. My oldest daughter and her husband have been staying at my house while they do some remodeling. It has been hard to find a quiet moment to blog. So I'm posting what I started last week , I saved it and was going to take some pics but my batteries were dead in the digital camera and I had to charge them. Then I didn't get a chance to take the pics or get to the computer.
It was a very busy Labor Day weekend. On Saturday , my daughters , sister-in-law and I went to some yard sales. We only found 2 , one was being held at The Performing Arts School , wish we would have got there earlier. They had arts and crafts items , very good prices. The second yard sale had plus size maternity , my youngest daughter got a few items there. We also found a great children's consignment shop called " Kid to Kid ". I bought Jake a pair of swimming trunks for next year , two outfits for the grandbabies that will be here before long and a little mermaid swimsuit for Ayla. I also found Ayla a halloween sleeper , it is orange with spiders and said " Silly Spiders " , it's very cute.

On Sunday we had a cookout for my Mom's birthday. Her birthday was August 28th , but we decided to wait and cookout the weekend.
Monday we went to a birthday party for my 2 nephews , they had birthdays on the 2nd and 5th of Sept.

Tuesday , I was up at 5:00 a.m. , I had to take my sister to the hospital , she was scheduled for surgery at 6:15 a.m. She had a complete hysterectomy. They found some cancerous cells on her uterus a month ago.
The surgery went well and they believe they got all the cells. Hopefully , she will heal and be cancer free. She came home yesterday and is starting the healing phase.
Mom and I cooked dinner for her last night. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayer.

No comments: