Monday, June 08, 2009

~ Up on the Roof ~


Dh worked on the hen house this weekend , he replaced the roof and .............



made an overhang , a place to organize and store the garden tools and .....................


a place to feed the guineas , so their feed tray doesn't get wet when it rains. It looks so much better around the coop , he did a great job. I've been watching the hens closely this weekend and I think I've figured out how to tell the black hens apart. We've got 2 hens laying now , there were 2 eggs yesterday and I found a guinea nest too. I'll post more about the hens tomorrow , need to get off the computer and head to the garden. The hen house needs cleaning and there's always something that needs to be done in the garden. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and accomplished something great.
~ Many Blessings ~
JoyceAnn


2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Awesome ideas from storage
and to help keep the rain
out of the feed.

Glad you can tell the hens
apart now. 2 eggs are better
than one. But you can make
banana bread with only one egg.
Two loaves if you have two eggs.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Everytime I read about your hens I soooooo want to get some but we need a good and secure shelter before we venture into that project.