Wednesday, September 16, 2009

* Doing Not Thinking Challenge *


The " Doing Not Thinking Challenge " is ending this week. I didn't fare so well with the challenge this time , my goal was to declutter and reorganize the kitchen from top to bottom. But with the gardening , canning , critters to care for and keeping 3 grand kids 4 to 5 days a week , there wasn't much time to " Think or Do " (LOL).

I did get the top of the refrigerator cleaned and the drawers reorganized , but that's about it. The kitchen is better organized than I realized though , because during the first challenge , I rearranged and organized the lower cabinets. If I ever get around to the top cabinets , I should have things in order.

Thanks Kathie , for hosting this challenge , although I didn't accomplish much , those few things were a step in the right direction.
~ Blessings to All ~
JoyceAnn

3 comments:

Leasmom said...

Hey, it's Patrice. I have a new blog, because I'm deleting the old one. This one is about frugal tips and recipes...it's called: http://sweeteabiscuitsandgravy.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you there and glad I found you again!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hey, a little is better than nothing right. There is always "later" to do those things. For now, we have a life to live :-)

Anonymous said...

:)It gives a great rewarding feeling when you can clean even one small area doesn't it? :)
Little by little will get it all clean!
*HUGS*
Angela