Tuesday, September 08, 2009

* What my Feathered Friends are up to .............



The girls come running to meet me , they're always Happy to see me , actually they're Happy to see what I may bring as a snack (LOL).



~ Mya is free from nesting , this little hen hatched 20 guinea keets , I'm so proud of her.



The girls are eating poke berries along the edge of the woods , maybe that's the secret to free range eggs being better for you.





The alpha male guinea is keeping watch over the new guinea nest , he's doing a great job.

2 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I love these pictures. Watching chickens roam around in the yard is so therapeutic.

J C said...

I love chickens, so of course I'm loving your photos. I didn't know chicks ate poke berries. Did you ever have poke salad? Yum! But be careful! I had it when I lived in NC.