Monday, October 26, 2009

~ Falling Leaves ~










The leaves are falling down like rain around here , I sooo ...... enjoy watching them float down , but it's fun to gather up a few for crafts too. I've posted about a couple of projects that the grands and I have made from leaves in the last couple of weeks. This morning I happened upon a website called Make and Takes ~ Click here to check-out somemore crafty ideas using leaves ~ http://www.makeandtakes.com/leaf-rubbings ~. Be sure to read the comments , the readers have some wonderful ideas too. I plan to try a couple of these techniques with the grands , making a rubbing with a black crayon and painting over it sounds cool and using a leaf as a stamp , easy peasy.

I love creating with nature's elements , just adding to nature's perfection , makes for great art. Let me know if you try any of these projects , I would love to see your leaf art , btw ~ they're not just for kids , time to let your inner child have some fun too.
~ Autumn Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Fun! I like the wall hanging too!!

I seen awhile ago that Lady Lemonade did some leaf rubbings. Must of been last fall.

I think I'd like to try it with the water color.

God Bless You and Yours!!!