Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~ Checking My List ~


Christmas is almost here , today I'll be checking my list twice , I think everyone's been " Nice" (LOL). Tonight I'll be baking and finishing up my gift wrapping. We have our first gathering tomorrow night at my Mom's , her family has traditionally always exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve. Dh's family has decided to wait to this Sunday to have their Christmas gathering , his youngest brother will be hosting it this year. We'll have the girls and their families over on Christmas Day. So , how are your preparations going , have you checked your list twice?
~ Holiday Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

May all your Family Gatherings be filled with Love and Laughter! ♥
And wonderful memories to cherish in the years to come.

Lib said...

Cute pic. I've checked my list and rechecked it! I like gatherings done on different days ,You're not as rushed and stuffed!lol
Merry Christmas!
Blessins',Lib

Leasmom said...

I hope you have the best Christmas ever!!!

Leasmom said...

I hope you have the best Christmas ever!!!

J C said...

Holiday Blessings to you Joyce Ann. xoxoxo

JoyceAnn said...

Thanks Jeanne ~ Hope your Holiday is Blessed with the same.

Hi Lib ~ Yes , I enjoy the gatherings much more when they're on different days too.

Hi Patrice ~ Hope all is well with you and Lea , may you be Blessed with a very Happy Christmas too.

Hi Judie ~ Merry Christmas !!

~ Holiday Blessings To You All ~

JoyceAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.