Monday, November 08, 2010

I finally created a ........................................

a garden/suncatcher totem. I was planning to make one a few months ago , but gardening kept me busy and I never got around to it.


I love how it looks and plan to make a few more over the winter months. I started this one week ago yesterday , it takes awhile to make because you have to glue each piece together and let it dry , then glue it to the next piece of glass. The silicone needs 24 hours to dry before moving it.

Have you been creating anything lately ?



~ Beautiful Blessings ~
JoyceAnn



8 comments:

Marie S said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Joyce Ann and it looks great in your yard!
Well done!
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!! I'll have to make one this winter to set out in the spring. =) Thank you for the inspiration.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I haven't been creating garden art - but I want to - I'll need to start collecting some glass pieces to use.

Jeanne said...

It's gorgeous! I Love blue glass in the garden.
Think I will wait till after the move to make one for me.

Peggy said...

that is beautiful!!!! Those would make perfect Christmas gifts.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

That is absolutely breathtaking... beautiful. Now I'd like to make one. I love the blue mixed with the clear. What kind of glue do you use?

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Marie ~ Thanks !

Hi Annette ~ I took this pic and brought it back inside. I'll keep it inside until next Spring.

Hi JoAnn ~ Can't wait to see your Garden/Suncatcher Totem.

Hi Jeanne ~ Thanks , can't wait to see what you create. Bet a black and orange would look beautiful if you could find those colors.

Hi Peggy ~ I'm going to make one for my Mom for Christmas.

Hi Vickie ~ I used the silicone that you use for caulking around windows and doors.

~ Blessings to you All ~

Flassie's Fil'a said...

That turned out beautiful!

I've been sewing.

God Bless You and Yours!!!