Friday, November 12, 2010

~ The Visitor ~



The other night I was sitting at the computer when I heard Buddy growling , hissing and spitting. I thought he and MoJo were having a spat , so I went into the living room to separate them. But upon closer inspection I saw that we had a visitor on the front porch and they were fighting through the window (LOL). I slowly back away and grabbed the camera , the pics are blurry , guess they were moving as I took it. I don't know who the orange cat belongs to , but he's mighty handsome. Of course Buddy didn't think so (LOL).
Hope you're having a Great Weekend !
~ Be Blessed ~
JoyceAnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our neighbor's cat visits sometimes and beats up my Snickers in his own barn. We are not happy with those visitors. Your visiter does look quite handsome.

Teresa

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Interesting how cats will fight through the window - hope all is calm once again.

Jeanne said...

A real peeping Tom!