Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Happenings Around the Farmette ..............................

The keets have graduated again , they've been moved to a larger lot outside the chicken coop. They'll stay there until their release this Spring.




I'm trying to sell Goatee , hope to find him a new home soon or he may become stew. I'm tired of fighting him , he's a butting machine and I've got the bruises to prove it (LOL).



Ms. Jenny's beautiful feathers have come back in , just in time for the bitter cold we've been having. But , poor Ms. June has started moulting.

The garlic has sprouted up , I mulched it , but the chickens went down that row and uncovered most of it.


~ Be Blessed ~

JoyceAnn

2 comments:

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Oh, oh, I hope goatee finds a new home.... soon ! My garlic has sprouted too but it's now under the snow.

Anonymous said...

Those boys can be a butting pain. He is cute though! You chicken looks much better, and the keets are certainly getting big. Hope the sprouting doesn't mess the garlic up too much. I'm never organized enough to plant mine in the fall.

Teresa