Tuesday, January 02, 2007

365 Days of Nature > Challenge for the New Year


Glitter Sis Janet has inspired me to try a 365 project. I plan to take a picture of something about nature each day this New Year.

I have always wanted to try something like this. My plan was to take 12 pictures to create my own calendar.After reading about Janet's challenge , I thought I would try the 365 days. Then I could pick the 12 best.

I'm no photographer and my camera is not top of the line , but I'm still excited to see what I can capture.

The picture above is 1/365. It will be called Winter's Ripples.

I did take 4 photos , liked this one. I will be posting some of my favorites this year.


Hope everyone is having a creative day !

4 comments:

Janet said...

Good! Good! Good! I'm so glad you're going to do this. I love your idea of only doing nature photos. And you're off to a great start!

Miss Robyn said...

this sounds like a fun thing! I am off to the beach for a few days - maybe I can share some nature pics when I get home.

Lisa said...

Fun idea. I look forward to seeing all the pics!

Claire said...

This is a super picture JoyceAnn - and such a wonderful idea! I just adore taking adhoc pictures of the awesome world around us - as you can see from my blog! But it's such a cool idea to have an objective in mind...
Lovely to have 'met' you!