Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Garden has a Sense of Humor

We've found potato rocks ............................. they really look like a potato and ...................this


potato brought me a laugh , look at these Cheeks ............


and the ------------ , complete with pimples (LOL) !



And I found half of a potato rock , it looks like it's monogrammed with an "A" and guess what , our last name begins with an "A".



So see , our garden really does have a sense of humor : )
Have you found any of nature's humor in your garden ?



~ Garden Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

That rock does look like a potato.

The first potato looks like a boxing glove to me.

The second potato looks like
the one who got knocked out
by it! lol! I see a face laying
like it was hit by the glove and
the hole is the mouth expressing
pain by moaning and groaning.

I usually see faces in things.

I do see the A though and that is
cool that it matching your last name.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Flassie ~ That first rock does look like a boxing glove , now that you mentioned it. Butt , the potato looks just like a butt to me , it still makes me laugh everytime I see it.
We picked these rocks up in the garden last year while we were getting up potatoes. I've often wondered how rocks got into a bag of potatoes , now I know , they look so much like a potato , they just get passed through.

~ Blessings ~