Saturday, May 31, 2008

~ Taste Testers ~




Yesterday I made strawberry jam , my little helpers were taste testers. They got to lick the pot clean , so to speak. I put a dab on their spoons and let them lick'em clean , the jam has been kid approved.Curious J didn't like strawberries at this age , but he does now.

Curious J and Little Bob White (new nickname for baby brother) will be staying overnight with us tonight. It will be the first time I've kept the baby overnight , hope he sleeps (LOL). I gave him a new nickname last week , his coos sound just like a Bob White bird ~ it's sooo cute.


~ Have a Blessed weekend ~ JoyceAnn



4 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Joyce Ann,
Yummy, strawberry jam.
Looks pretty too.
I love canning our foods.
Hope you're having a Blessed wk.end.
Blessins',Lib

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Cute, Cute how Baby
Brother Bob Coos!

When I was young I loved making the Bob White Bird sounds. I do sometimes still. I just did it now.
LOL!

The jam look's really yummy!

Thanks for stopping by and
letting me know. I guess the White Clover would be kind of like
the white pepper effect. Use it
in a recipe that you don't want
it to show.

God Bless & Have a Great Summer!!!

Sophie said...

Your jams look yummy! I've never made jam but I do make mint jelly!

*hugs*
Sophie

Peggy said...

I would love to have those helpers when I make jam!