Monday, November 24, 2008

~ Little Man's Birthday ~


Yesterday was Little Man's birthday , he loved those balloons. We had a celebration for him late Sunday evening .


Today I've been busy cleaning house and making blackberry tincture. Tomorrow I have to go to the grocery store and start getting ready for Thanksgiving. I plan to go to my Mom's for Thanksgiving , then I will cook Thanksgiving dinner for hubby's family on Sunday.


I plan to do a post about the blackberry tincture sometime this week. I will be making echinacea tincture tomorrow.


~ Doing Not Thinking Challenge Update ~ I did get a few things taken to the building and got the dining room table decluttered.


~ Green Blessings ~

JoyceAnn




2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Look's like litte Man won
a blue ribbon!

Looking forward to the upcoming
posts about the tinctures.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

JoyceAnn said...

Flassie , that was actually a ~ Birthday Boy ~ ribbon , we had to pin to his back because he kept trying to take it off (LOL).

~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn