Friday, November 21, 2008

~ Little Missy's Birthday ~


I've had two busy days , just getting a chance to post about Little Missy's birthday. I kept both Grands and my niece yesterday , boy did they keep me busy !

Yesterday was Little Missy's first birthday , we had her party here last night. I can't believe she's a year old already , time sure does fly.
Anyway , thought I would share a pic of the birthday girl , she wasn't the least bit shy about digging into her cake (LOL).

So , it's one down and one to go ................ getting prepared for another birthday party Sunday , Little Man will turn a year old too.


~ Sweet Blessings ~

JoyceAnn

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Those grands can keep you on your toes. Mine youngest is 7 and I sure miss having grandbabies but the older ones are lots of fun too.

Peggy said...

Sorry you missed out on the stocking swap but I am going to be doing another swap after the first of the year and will be sure and let you know

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Wow your grandbabies one year birthday's already! God Bless
The Precious Little Ones!!!
Time does fly and we have to
enjoy all the precious moments
with them.
I wish I lived closer to mine.
I watched my grnph & grncs for
three days with the dogs and
it wore me out. But it was fun.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Lib said...

HI Joyceann,
Hapyy B.Day to Missy!
Hope ya'll have a great wk.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Blessins',Lib