Thursday, July 16, 2009

~ In Memory of Jazzy the Bunny ~

Jazzy
~ May your Soul Rest in Peace ~
( Remember this Scene )
~ Little Froggy trying to feed Jazzy a stick (LOL) ~




Yesterday , this is what I found when I went to feed the bunny. We've got a predator , it tore a hole in the wire bottom cage and pulled our bunny out of it's small house. The Grandkids will miss that bunny , they went out there to pet and feed it , everytime they were here. She was a very loved bunny.

~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

4 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Poor little bunny Jazz! So sorry
for your bunny loss.

Do you know what the predator is?

I hope the keets will be alright
and your other animals!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Kathie said...

Oh, I'm so very sorry for your loss!

JoyceAnn said...

Flassie ~ We suspect a fox , we believe a fox got one of the guineas awhile back. Our neighbor saw one chasing them early one morning.
I'm worried about the Momma Guinea and the keets too , we did some reinforcing on the holding pen. I'm hoping whatever it is , can't get to them.

~ Be Blessed ~
JoyceAnn

Vickie LeBlanc said...

So sorry to hear about Jazz. That is so sad.