Friday, August 29, 2008

Garlic & Rosemary Potatoes







My BIL shared this recipe with me a couple of years ago. This is the first time I've made it with homegrown potatoes and fresh herbs , it was delicious. Thought I would share it with you , I did add my own extra touch. I sprinkled them with parmesan cheese when I removed them from the oven.

Small Potatoes ~ Red or White
Fresh Minced Garlic
Fresh Rosemary
Parmesan Cheese
Olive Oil
Salt & Black Pepper
Wash the potatoes and cut in half , place in large bowl. I minced my garlic with a press and toss it in with the potatoes. Wash and chop fresh rosemary , add to bowl with potatoes. Pour a little oil over potatoes , salt and pepper if you like.
Toss it with your hands until oil and herbs coat potatoes. I also greased my baking dish with olive oil to keep them from sticking. I used my pampered chef stoneware to bake them , bake at 450 until done/browned. When I removed them from the oven , I sprinkled them with parmesan cheese. I only had the parmesan cheese in shakers , but next time I will grate some fresh cheese for this recipe. I'm not giving measurements , just adjust to your taste. We love garlic , so I added about 6 to 8 large cloves but your family may not like that much garlic , so add to your taste.
~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Joyceann,
I make these and we Love them!
Have agreat wk.end!
Blessins',Lib

Peggy said...

that recipe sounds yummy! will give it a try

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Yum. And you have the cutest little basket.