Thursday, October 09, 2008

~ Cleaning , Cleaning and more Cleaning ~
















I've been busy cleaning the Grands bedroom and it is almost finished , need to declutter a couple of shelves. Thought I would share a photo of the ceiling I sponge painted a few years of go.
The bedroom has a moon & stars theme , Curious J loves looking at the glow in the dark stars on the ceiling when he stays overnight. I have more stars I need to add to the ceiling ,when I finish cleaning. The framed art is Curious J's first finger painting .


~ Hope your week has been full of Bright Stars ~

Blessings ~ JoyceAnn

1 comment:

Lib said...

Hi Joyceann,
I Love the room.I would Love to paint our bedroom ceiling and paint glow in the dark stars. With a bad back thats not possible.:o(
I have someof DS art work framed and hanging.Love it:o)
Hope you have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib