Saturday, October 04, 2008

~ Never A Dull Moment for Sure ~




I had a new visitor today , this one has me scared. I was at the computer this morning , when DH looked out the window and saw a skunk. It went around the house , I got to the puppy just in time , he was on the back porch so I opened the door and he came in the house . The skunk then walked across the yard , toward the dog lot and rabbit pen. A little while later it came back around the house , Dh wanted to shot it and I told him not to , I thought it might be looking for food. It went out toward the road , so we thought it was gone. I decided a little while later I was going to get some fall / halloween decorations from one of the outbuildings , when I came out I saw the skunk coming back through the yard. I grabbed Shadow and eased my way back to the house. It went back toward the rabbit pen and under the other outbuilding. This was about 11:00 a.m. , so now I worried it maybe rabid. DH was gone to pickup the wood splitter , when he got back I told him he should kill it. Now we can't find it , I 've got the puppy in the basement , I'm afraid it will come back and you know how curious pups are.


It has halted my plans for today , guess I 'll stay in the house and do some cleaning.




Hope you are having a Great weekend .......




~ Autumn Blessings ~


JoyceAnn




2 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Joyceann,
Oh Dear! Hope everything turns out good! Scary to think about!
Hope ya'll have a great wk.end!
Blessins,Lib

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I like your blog and would like to become friends are you up to it?

Come and visit my site sometime, and please comment. If you do, I will do the same thanks,
and take care.
Jesse