Monday, October 13, 2008

* Doing Not Thinking Challenge Update *



I've been busy decluttering the grand's bedroom , it's almost done. I also give the bathroom a deep cleaning and did some decluttering. I've got a couple of shelves I need to declutter in the bathroom.The house is looking better , although I haven't got to the most cluttered room yet (yikes). My art/craft room has become the catch all place for the last year or so , it needs a major declutter , hope to start in there next week.
~~ Hope your weekend was Wonderful ~~
~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

1 comment:

Lib said...

Hi Joyceann,
Great Job! Keep going you can DO IT!:o) Don't you feel so much better ? I do , I have the same problem trying to keep craft/sewing studio neat .I am doing much better tho!
Happy Cleaning!
Blessins,'Lib