this award that Jeanne over at The Candy Corn Chronicles
@ ( http://wildwoodsartstudio.blogspot.com/ )
Here are the seven rules of the award .........
1. Thank the person giving the award.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Place a link to the blog of the person who gave the award to you.
4. Name 7 things people don't know about you.
5. Nominate other bloggers you admire.
6. Place a link to those bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.
So here are the seven things you might not know about me ............
1 ~ I was a Girl Scout leader for 6 years and received the Silver Pine Cone award.
2 ~ I don't really like cold weather , but love playing in the snow.
3 ~ I love chocolate , actually I'm a chocoholic.
4 ~ Iron Eyes Cody inspired me as a child , I'll never forget that tear.
5 ~ I was a business owner for 15 years , my husband and I owned a small video store called " Screenplay Video ".
6 ~ I can't type , just hen & peck as they say.
7 ~ My daughter and I spotted some unusual tracks in the woods after the snow , I've been doing some research and I believe they are bear tracks , so I've been bear tracking between sledding on these snowy days.
I nominate this award to all the bloggers I love to visit , there is something I admire about you all. I know some people don't like passing these awards around , so I'm not going to pressure anyone , if you would like to take the award and pass it on , feel free to do so. Let me know if you blog about it , I would love to read the 7 things about you.
~ Greatest Blessings ~