Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I Graciously Accept .........


this award that Jeanne over at The Candy Corn Chronicles
@ ( http://wildwoodsartstudio.blogspot.com/ )
has given me. Thank-you Jeanne , I'm truly honored to receive this award.


Here are the seven rules of the award .........


1. Thank the person giving the award.


2. Copy the award to your blog.


3. Place a link to the blog of the person who gave the award to you.


4. Name 7 things people don't know about you.


5. Nominate other bloggers you admire.


6. Place a link to those bloggers.


7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.



So here are the seven things you might not know about me ............


1 ~ I was a Girl Scout leader for 6 years and received the Silver Pine Cone award.


2 ~ I don't really like cold weather , but love playing in the snow.


3 ~ I love chocolate , actually I'm a chocoholic.


4 ~ Iron Eyes Cody inspired me as a child , I'll never forget that tear.


5 ~ I was a business owner for 15 years , my husband and I owned a small video store called " Screenplay Video ".


6 ~ I can't type , just hen & peck as they say.


7 ~ My daughter and I spotted some unusual tracks in the woods after the snow , I've been doing some research and I believe they are bear tracks , so I've been bear tracking between sledding on these snowy days.



I nominate this award to all the bloggers I love to visit , there is something I admire about you all. I know some people don't like passing these awards around , so I'm not going to pressure anyone , if you would like to take the award and pass it on , feel free to do so. Let me know if you blog about it , I would love to read the 7 things about you.



~ Greatest Blessings ~

JoyceAnn

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

You deserve this award! :0) You are a very inspiring person!

I enjoyed reading your 7 things....
Bear tracks - WOW! Do be careful!
And I too remember Iron Eyes Cody. Still to this day I think of him and the commercial he was in when I see trash. Very moving!

Lib said...

Congradulations on a deserving award!
Wow,Bear tracks ,you Please be careful!
HAve agreat day!
Blessins',Lib

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Nice award - nice blog too - I've enjoyed it for quite some time. It is amazing how many people type with the hunt and peck system and produce wonderful blogs.

Leasmom said...

Congrats Joyceann!!!