Friday, February 26, 2010

Scenes from Yesterday ........................



~ The hens enjoying some green grass after
letting them out of the coop yesterday morning ~


Organic Water ? (LOL)



~ Mya eating frozen blackberries treats I had thawed out and forgot about , my loss / their gain. I was rewarded well for this treat though , collected 6 eggs yesterday afternoon ~



~ This is Jenny , she is one of the hens that just finished molting , her feathers look more green since her molt.
I wonder if they'll stay that color ~



~ Little Missy feeding Shadow leaves (LOL) ~


~ Just a Swinging ~


~ Many Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

5 comments:

Marie S said...

Happy chickens and happy kids= heaven.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings all over you and yours.

Leasmom said...

Those berries looked good, even on the ground-lol. And feeding him leaves, too cute!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a lovely day.!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

What a great day!!

Your grandchildren are going
to have so many wonderful
memories to treasure.


Will green feathers give
you greean eggs? lol!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Jeanne said...

I'm lovin' these pics!! :0)