Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~ Rain , Rain and More Rain ~


Wow , we've been blessed with rain the last three weeks. I really need to get my Fall crop in the ground , but it's so wet , I can't. Sometimes Mother Earth has different plans for us , maybe next week.

I stuffed 60 more jalapenos on Monday , last night I made applesauce in the crockpot. My apples aren't so great , the birds are feasting on them.
I'm getting a few though , so made some applesauce for me and the Grands. A few jars are better than none , I suppose.
My Mom's neighbor has offered us free grapes , not sure what kind they are. Hope to make some grape jelly or maybe juice and wine , depending on the type of grape.

I haven't got that closet cleaned yet , forgot I had told my sister-in-law , I would watch my niece yesterday. I'll have the Grands the rest of the week , so may not get to it this week either. Oh well , it's definitely not going anywhere , it'll still be there when I get to it.


So , how's your week going ?


~ Many Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

3 comments:

Peggy said...

we are having rain here also. I have some fall planting done but not much.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hello Joyceann - we've been having a few downpours in the past couple of weeks but we are mostly having gorgeous sunny weather. Although, it was almost a frost this morning. Eek.

Lib said...

Hi Joyceann,
We had rain earlier in the wk.
I still have a few more major decluttering projects to go , but things have been so stressful lately ,I did chores earlier in the wk. and taking a few days to play in fabric. I'll get back to decluttering soon.It ALWAYS waits huh? lol
HAve a Great day!
Blessins',Lib