Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~ My Weekend Visitors ~





We had some visitors that showed up this past weekend. They enjoyed rooting around in my front yard Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. I tried to shoo them away when they headed toward the garden , but they tried to come to me , I finally gave up and went back in the house. My hubby went around the neighborhood trying to find their owners , without success. The neighbor called animal control , hopefully they found the owners.

I've been busy catching up the wash and pickling more peppers. Today I'm going to pick more grapes. I want to make a couple more batches of grape jelly. I'm also determined to get that closet cleaned and decluttered today..............


Hope you have a great day !




~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn


3 comments:

Lib said...

Hi Joyce ann,
Life is never dull at your place huh? Never know what's going to show up .It use to be that way here, now days no beef, pig, or goat farmers around.
Hope you get your to do list accomplished today!
Have a great day!
Blessins',Lib

Vickie LeBlanc said...

What next... :-) always some interesting visitors in your yard. And don't worry about the closet Joyce Ann - it'll still be there tomorrow lol

Flassie's Fil'a said...

LOL! The critters just love your place!

I went shopping today. Picked a few more blackberries but most of them are small. There were a lot dried up that were still hanging on. I wondered if they'd be any good like a raisin or not? Do you know?

God Bless You and Yours!!!