Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~~ Curious J Spends the Night ~~






Last Saturday , Curious J ( my oldest grandson ) spent the night. We played the new game I created , called " Help Hop Hop Bunny find the Egg Basket ", he won the first game ..... sooo it was a fun game ( lol ).
Sunday morning we made homemade blueberry muffins , he loves to cook. That evening we braved the rain and made our way to the chicken coop. He choose the barred rock as his hen. Her name will be " Little Toya (Victoria ) , he named her after a friend at pre-school. He can't say Victoria well , so he calls her Toya ...... so cute. He fed the chicks and watched them awhile.
I had Little Missy , Little Froggy and Baby T for awhile on Saturday , so I got to spend time with all the grands this past weekend , they bring so much ........ joy with their little smiles.
~ Joyful Blessings ~
JoyceAnn
































































2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Awesome Game! It's so cool!

The blueberry muffins look
really good! Have you tried
them with a bit of lemon zest
in them? Oh, So Yummy!

I don't know if you'd want to
try and win a cute frock for
one of your grandbaby-girls.
But if you do, I put a link
up to the giveaway on my blog
to it.

So Cute the name Toya and
the reason behind the name!

God Bless You and Yours
and Your Creative Life!!!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What fun to have the kiddies over - we love spending time with our grandkisds. Fun game - I'll have to have Jahn-Zyel help me make one next time he comes over - he is always inventing games.