Tuesday, June 17, 2008

~ How Does My Garden Grow ? ~












































The garden looks so much better since we were ~ Blessed ~ with rain this past weekend. The greenbeans are starting to produce. I have small bell peppers and picked a few banana peppers yesterday. The squash vines look better and those little squash are growing. The spaghetti squash are starting to bloom. I have two kinds of tomatoes growing , beefsteak and homesteads , they're blooming. I grew my tomatoes from seed for the first time this year. The watermelon vine is a volunteer from seeds I planted last year , but due to the drought , they never sprouted. I have about 4 watermelon vines and a couple of sunflowers that have come up from last years seed.
~ Garden Blessings ~ JoyceAnn




1 comment:

Lib said...

Hi,
What a Beautiful garden!
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Blessins,Lib